Please note the IC-PCR100 is no longer available having been discontinued by Icom here in the UK.
- Wideband Coverage:10 kHz - 1.3 GHz
- AM, FM, WFM
- Unlimited Memory Channels
Store frequencies, mode and attenuator settings onto your computer hard disk or a floppy. Available memory channels only limited by free hard disk space or the number of floppies used.
- Tunable Bandpass Filter
- Stereo Audio Output (external speakers required)
- Digital Auto Frequency Control (AFC) Circuit to compensate for frequency drift in FM mode
- Auto Noise Limiter (ANL) for clean sounding AM audio
- Band Scope
Easily find busy frequencies within a specified bandwidth (up to +/-2MHz). All signals are viewable on screen. By clicking a frequency "bar" you can immediately jump to that frequency.
- Digital S-Meter
- Large Selection of Tuning Steps Available
- A Variety of Scans, including Program, Auto-Memory Write, Memory, Mode, Select and Skip
- Tone Squelch
- RF Attenuator
Everything's included...except the PC though !
Prices & Availability
- IC-PCR100 Communications Receiver
Even without having the IC-PCR100 you can download the Icom software and have a dry run
- Longwire Antenna and Cable Lead
- RS-232C 6-pin cable
- 220 V AC adaptor
- Operators Manual
- Easy connection. External receiver, no need to take the lid off your computer All required cables and a power supply are included. (UK version)
- Software - Win3.x and Win95 compatible radio control software supplied.
- Minimum Hardware / Software requirements:
- Intel® i486 DX4 or faster CPU (Pentium® 100 or faster recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows® 95 or Windows® 98
- Minimum 10 MB of free space on hard drive
- Minimum 16 MB of memory
- Serial interface (38400 bps throughout)
- Monitor with at least 640 x 480 pixel resolution (800 x 600 recommended)
E-Mail Javiation for further information
Return to Javiation Home/Index Page
Copyright (c) Javiation 1999-2004